Fernando Cruz Salvador
Results driven Business Development & Consulting Director with more than 15 years of experience driving revenue, leading key projects and managing key customer relationships in the Financial Services & Management Consulting Industries. Multifunctional experience in Sales, Business Development, Customer Relationship, Process Improvement, Customer Experience & Training. Creative with the ability to identify and develop solutions that support business objectives. Perseverant and results oriented professional with a passion and commitment to customer experience, excellence and continuous improvement.
Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México
American Express Co.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
OZER Soluciones en Capacitación
2008 to the Present
OZER is a consulting firm in Human Resources with expertise in Training, Online Courses and Strategic Projects
Business Development & Consulting Director
Design, develop, and implement business development and customer experience strategies to maintain and increase revenues and the company customer base. Lead E2E Consulting & Training Projects from Initiation to Closure including Business Development and Customer Relationship.
- Lead sales negotiations and customer relationships with small, medium, and large companies and government institutions for Consulting and Training Projects.
- Increased revenues and customer base by 150% on a recurring basis from 2008 to 2013.
- Lead the negotiation, sale and expansion of strategic Consulting projects with a Large Corporation which accounted for 60% of revenues in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Found, recruited, trained and developed a sales team.
- Propose, draft, coordinate, and review technical and commercial contract proposals.
- Identified and created strategic alliances with Technology companies and Online Courses providers to expand and strengthen the company value proposition and portfolio of services.
- Launched the Workshops and Face to Face Courses to the public.
- Designed, developed, and implemented the Online Training Service and launched the first online course – Social Intelligence
- Implemented the Digital Marketing strategy for the company and brought three new B2B customers the first year.
- Write and publish articles to promote and position the company services.
- Provide training in Account Management & Sales KPI’s.
American Express Co.
1999 to 2008
Business Development Manager - 2006 to 2008
Developed business development and customer experience initiatives to maintain and increase the portfolio of corporate customers for The American Express Corporate Card
- Increased revenues of The American Express Corporate Card and IAVE by 27% and 100% respectively in 2007 versus 2006 for the Middle Market segment.
- Led the Direct Sales Force, Telemarketing, and Sales Planning for The American Express Corporate Gasoline Card & IAVE.
- Found, recruited, selected and trained new team members.
- Managed the relationship with indirect sales channels, provided training and created sales strategies that improved performance and productivity.
- Led the most successful sale negotiation in 2007. The customer became one of the main 5 customers in the portfolio of existing customers.
- Developed and implemented a business model among customers, vendors, and consumers, which increased profits and customer experience.
- Re designed a commission plan for Telemarketing, which increased the quality of leads.
Consulting & Process Improvement Manager
2002 to 2006
Lead customer experience and process improvement projects for Human Resources and Sales. Captured and interpreted customer needs and requirements. Analyzed, planned, designed, implemented and evaluated key projects to help achieve business goals and improve customer experience.
- Developed and implemented a Sales Certification Program for the consumer card, which improved sales force effectiveness by 10% and reduced turnover rate by 20%.
- Led a Business Transformation for Telemarketing and New Accounts for the Non-Card Lending Business. This project increased sales by 12% and improved customer experience.
- Led the reengineering of Internet Sales and External Sales Agencies for the consumer card, which increased sales by 10 and 12% respectively improving customer experience as well
Finance and Internal Control Consultant
1999 to 2002
Oversaw the Internal Control function for the domestic market. Led Finance and Internal Control Projects for Card, Travel, and Traveler Cheques Businesses. Provided Finance & Internal Control support for the pre-implementation and post implementation of new products.
- Implemented the Control Self Assessment Methodology for the Card Business in the domestic market in year 2001, a Risk Assessment project that allowed an evaluation and mitigation of Finance, Compliance and Brand Damage Risks.
- Planned and executed financial and internal control audits in Card, Travel, and Traveler Cheques Businesses.
Spanish (Native) & English (Proficient)
Business Development, Sales, Customer Experience, project Management, Training, Consulting, Account Managment, Customer Service, CRM, Digital marketing, Customer Relationship