Module 4 – The Different Levels of Customer Engagement in Account Management
Welcome to this Module on The Different Levels of Customer Engagement in Account Management
How long will it take?
If you can devote around 10-15 minutes every day or one hour each week then you will complete the Module in four weeks – or you can fast-track with around 20-30 minutes each day or two hours each week to complete it in two weeks.
What will I be studying?
This module we will introduce the important issues of:
- What is a Key Account and what is Key Account Management and more importantly what are the implications for you and your business
- What is value and why it is so very important for you
- Why Key Account Management and selling are different
- Why you can’t develop a key account relationship if you are always discussing price
What will be the result?
When you have completed the Module, you will have or be working on:
- Your key account growth potential for the next two years
- Your most recent revenue and margin trends
- Why you win and lose business
And you will know that your Growth Plan must show how you will grow your share and margin together – you will use all this when it comes to writing your Strategic Growth Plan later
How is it structured?
The module is divided into a series of steps, each of which only requires a few minutes to complete – some managers like to do a few minutes every day and other prefer to spend longer at a set time each week.
What do I do next?
Don’t forget also to book your team meeting time with your colleagues and to use the online self-coaching tool to support your thinking throughout the program.